We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Lips are Sealed

What do you do if you are a mom blogger with your mom blogger friends?
Make a Lip Dub of a kick a$& 80's song, of course!!
Check out me and my buds Suz (Alive in Wonderland), Marcy (The Glamorous Life Association), Andrea (Hip Moms Who Work), Roxanne (Me and My Monster) & Beckey (Hippo Brigade) make fools of ourselves...
If you can't get enough, and want to see me in all my awesomeness, check out the next one! We did it in one take with my makeshift webcam...
(stop laughing!)


Still can't get enough!?!?!?
Check out my post over at the OC Moms Blog about Facebook. I reveal some Facebook statuses that didn't make the cut!

6 comments:

MollyinMinn said...

You guys are hilarious.

Admin said...

How fun! You girls are adorable and you rock!

Unknown said...

how fun... thanks for sharing... made me laugh...

Paige said...

Seriously you are ADORABLE!!! So cute!

Suz Broughton said...

We really do rock!

Jayne Doe-a-Deer said...

That's SO funny! You silly girls, you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails