We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, February 15, 2010

Blogs I love button!

Instead of having the blogs I read in my sidebar I'm giving them a button.
"Why?" (you ask)
Easier to keep updated!!
So from now on just click on this little beauty to see the blogs I frequent!
I promise you adore them!!
I tried to categorize them but it's tough... many are so great they are hard to put in a box... the best thing for you do do would be to visit each of them and add them to your reader :)
My new blog:
Small Things are Big Things


My all time favorite blog...

For laughs:

Bloggers I've had lunch with:

My Friend's Family Blogs:

Creative Blogs:

 Photo blogs:

2 comments:

Michele - @OCPlayParks said...

Love your blog, too! I need to visit more often. Makes me feel all calm and cool.

Liz said...

Aww... Chica, I love your blog too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails