We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hand into Heart - Valentine's Day Craft

I love this sweet Valentine's Day craft!
So simple.
And it doubles as a V-Day decoration and childhood keepsake.
Kinda like the Hand print Turkeys!

~Paint one sweet little hand like this:
~Stamp. (I did Cora in pink and Eli in red)
~Repeat on the other side, making a heart shape on the paper.
Do a few practice runs, especially if you are doing it on a canvas and only get one shot.
(I had to press their pinkys down on the paper because it didn't get enough paint on the paper without an extra push.)
~Frame (couple of bucks at IKEA)
~DONE!

Need something Valentine's Day-ish to decorate your pad.

9 comments:

Warrior Princess said...

Wow so cute! We just did fingerprint hearts with my daughter's Kindergarten class that are pretty similar. And thanks for popping by my blog - looking forward to seeing YOU at blog sugar. Maybe you'll bring some "lids" with you?

On the Bright Side said...

Super cute blog and love the craft. I am looking forward to meeting you. I'm going to ask you how you made your photos so expressive with the words and such! :)

Diana Rush said...

Thanks for the blog love! And I'm loving your lids! Can't wait to meet you at BlogSugar!

Kat said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog...looking forward to meeting you too, especially after seeing this adorable craft idea! I may need to make a last minute dash to Micahel's for my daughter's class party....

Nancy said...

Hey there... So glad you visited my blog. I can't wait to hang with you next week. Woohoo! Your blog is so fab. I laughed out loud on the picture of the potty in the trunk. So stinkin hilarious.

elsie said...

LOve this project - makes me wish my baby wasn't 21!! Can't wait to meet you too! elsie

Kristen Andrews said...

I love it so simple yet so darn cute

Melissa said...

So cute! Oh my....my little niece is also named Cora and I LOVE it! That's not something you hear very often : )

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm SUPER excited to meet you...and all the other fabulous ladies at Blog Sugar!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails