We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chosen For Blessing...

Today while my kids were doing this at church...I was having fun with my girlfriends... eating donuts, getting a massage AND a gift certificate for a tasty dinner at Lou's BBQ!!
Where, pray tell, did you go to get all that???
Bible Study!
My group rules!
Lesson?
Join a Bible Study :)
The End

5 comments:

Briana said...

It's so true! A wonderful lesson on God's word, lunch out with a great group of girls, and free babysitting! Yes, my ladies bible class on Ws rocks too. :) I also highly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Can I join YOUR Bible study?

-FringeGirl

Suz Broughton said...

My kids have the best time while I' at bible study, too. It's playtime for them,

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Hope you wwill follow mine too.

http://afahrneylovestory.blogspot.com/

Aimee said...

I love that our kids are good friends! I hope we can still get together even though you're moving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails