We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Christmas Party...

Every year my husband's awesome company hosts a family party for EVERYONE.
I won't tell you where he works, but...
Our first stop was a picture with Santa. There was a bit of a line so we ate... a lot!
(Santa pix are so awesome, they are getting their own post!)
One of the highlights of the par-tay is snow.
Real snow.
For sledding.
Throwing.
A real treat for us So Cal folks!
Yum!

More eating...It was a good day.
Santa.
Popcorn.
Train ride.
Cookies.
Pony ride.
Petting zoo.
AMAZING food.
You would cry too if you had to leave.

2 comments:

rachael said...

Super cute! Looks like a fun day. I wish I had gone into labor so my kids could have gone w/ your fam :) Can't wait to see Santa pics and pics from the Christmas dinner party!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun day and a really great Christmas party! You have no idea how often I wish we lived close to an In-N-Out Burger.

Super cute pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails