We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recycle Container into a Bath/Pool Toy...

I save old containers.
They are just too nice to toss aside. (Remember the Bowling Set & Storage Boxes?!?!?)
This habit annoys Hot Hubby to no avail!
While packing up for the move he wouldn't let me take my "creative" stash so I took a picture...I understand his refusal to move a box of empty containers (oh the fabulous plans I had for those cans!!). But if I didn't save stuff I wouldn't have been able to make this AWESOME bath toy for the kiddos...
You will need...
Stab the heck out of the top and/or bottom.




I did an "X" pattern on the bottom and loads of holes on the top.DONE!
The kiddos love it :)
(FYI That is Hot Hubby's hairy arm up there not me!)

8 comments:

I Do Faces said...

LOVE the idea! I save containers too!
-Tasia

Unknown said...

that is an awesome idea...

Unknown said...

Check out http://creativityshared.blogspot.com/
giving away CM memory Manager all you have to do to enter is leave a comment or add to the following... Come and join the fun... Blog candy ends as of Friday the 8th at around 9pm.....
Korie

Lori T said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love those!

I save Gerber cereal and baby food containers, too-- also, sour cream and butter containers. It's a good thing!

Good idea with the bath toy; I think I will try it!

The Blonde Duck said...

I should try that with the Babies so they stop giving me the EYES of guilt...

Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

Love containers...great idea! Cute

lislynn said...

Ooo, cool idea! I'm always looking for better options for bath toys. Store bought ones always seem to hold water and get all gross in short order.

Anonymous said...

i really love your writing way, very interesting.
don't quit and keep posting considering it just simply that is worth to look through it.
excited to look into much of your own writing, thankx :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails