I LOVE Twitter.
Admittedly, when I first joined I thought it was lame. But it has quickly become a intricate part of Eli's Lids. Networking with businesses and getting opinions & support from other moms.... they should totally call it Social Networking (I think I'm so funny... so sad).
When a fellow tweep follows me I usually follow back unless...
The Reasons I WON'T Follow YOU on Twitter...
- Your profile page doesn't have a picture (or company logo), bio or location. Things don't have to be fancy but I would like to know a bit about the person I'm tweeting with. I understand the benefit of ambiguity and I don't mind if it is just a state or county, but "everywhere," that's just lame!
- Your picture has boobs. I have my own, thank you!
- There isn't a link to a blog or a company website. Why is this kind of person on twitter??
- There are no @replies in the tweets. Even Ashton Kutcher interacts with other tweeps.
- Your tweets promise that I can make $4,000 a month at home (or on a beach somewhere) by not doing anything.
- Every tweet is is trying to sell, promote or push your product/service on your followers.
- You follow 1,234 people and only 6 people follow you or you have zero updates. Huh?
- You are trying to get 3,000 followers by midnight PST.
- We have absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING in common. Doesn't happen often but that paranormal romance writer who dabbles in Wicca and S&M was just a bit much.
- Your tweets are lame. Not really...I just couldn't leave the list at #9.
In case you were wondering, this tasty margarita flavored cupcake will have you planning a Cinco De Mayo party on Cinco De Juno. Dreamed up by Meringue Bake Shop... someone I do follow on Twitter (meringuebkeshp)!!
What are some of the reasons you don't follow?