We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, November 20, 2009

Smores in the Fireplace...

One of the great things about being a mom (and dad) is that you are the boss of your own house.
So, if you want to be super cool (and who doesn't) you should make smores in the fireplace...
(or on the gas stove top if you don't have a fireplace!)

It takes Hot Hubby about 10 minutes to roast the perfect smore.
Weak.
I can make and eat 3 in that time span.

Visit She's Crafty (my alter ego) for some awesome Thanksgiving Crafts!!

2 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Too fun! Looks like your kiddos enjoyed it, too!

We really enjoy our fireplace. We hoard the marshmallows because we can't get them here (I haven't had much success yet making my own, maybe I ought to try again.) So when we do get out the marshmallows, they're a real treat!

rachael said...

LOL about eating three smores while HH makes one. And gotta love the all-nighter sugar rush. That makes for good memories!

Related Posts with Thumbnails