We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, April 19, 2010

Swapper overview and bullies...

Hello my friends!
We had a blast at the Swapper yesterday!
I'm pretty tired today... so tired that I let the kiddos eat fruit snacks for breakfast.
REALLY!
Here is a whrrl overview of the OC Marketplace and a bit about Claim Jumper's awesome customer service last night!! 
Wow... impressive!!

More check-ins at OC Marketplace
Powered by Whrrl
More to come!
 
But while you wait for the post comment on this story about how I dealt with Eli and Cora Jane's first bully at Chick-fil-a over at the Orange County Moms Blog
Warning: I won't be getting the Mother of the Year award.

3 comments:

cherimarie said...

You went to Claim Jumper because we have the same love for restaurants huh? I love that place even more now that you got great service!! Booooo to that bully who even talks back to a mom?!

Unknown said...

Kid bullies are the worst! I hope you hid his shoes...or gave him a nightmare that night about monsters. Crazzy kids nowadays!

Unknown said...

The Monday Madness is just a blog hop. You add your blog and if people are interested they can take a peek and if they are really interested...follow and make new friends. No theme...it's like the Friday Follow that goes around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails