We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Thursday, June 3, 2010

The latest at the OC Moms Blog

 (Reminder - We are moving to a new url! I'll be double posting here and our new home for a couple more weeks. Head on over to www.elislids.com/blog and get added to that RSS feed.)

My latest posts at the Orange County Moms Blog...

Do you talk about race with your kiddos?

See the very vanilla (and extremely adorable) me below and give me advice on my post “Are Children born colorblind?” about how to talk to my kiddos about this sensitive topic…

kids_and_raceUpdate: Great discussion about how to talk about race with your kiddos! Kristen from Rage Against the Minivan and multicultural mom through adoption has an awesome post called The Myth of the Colorblind Kid. AND recommended some great reads to help:
I have some once a month help… but I’m feeling a bit guilty about it… visit “My house is clean but my conscience isn’t.”

housekeeper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails