We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, August 18, 2008

Biter Biscuits of Death




I discovered with my first child, Eli, that Biter Biscuits can be pretty dangerous. Let me elaborate...

Excited to try new foods with my son, I gave him a Biter Biscuit and after about 30 slobbery seconds of gumming the thing he "bites" off a bit and starts choking. I then went and got the net pacifier thing (pretty cool invention) and it worked but was still a TOTAL mess.

Today my son (now 2) finished a piece of pizza and left the crust so I gave it to my 6 month old, Cora, and it was a total hit!!! And the hard outside was strong enough to hold the whole thing together as she gummed the soft inside. I think I'm on to something. Here is a flashback picture of Eli with a killer biscuit... I mean biter biscuit. And a picture of Cora gumming the pizza crust :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails