We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, August 15, 2008

Oxiclean vs. Hand Soap

We just received the Eli's Lids tee shirts and they are fabulous! Of course I had to have Eli wear one out to a family dinner at Home Town Buffet (yes, my family goes there, with 20+ people's likes to cater to... we love that place). Eli proceeded to get jello, beans, spaghetti sauce, chocolate, mac & cheese and so much more on the shirt. We got home and I scrubbed the heck out of it and then let it sit in a sink of oxiclean overnight, but many of the spots were still there. I then scrubbed it more, to no avail. After breaking a sweat and using a few choice words I noticed the hand soap...mmmm. A squirt of that and a few scrubs and the shirt was as good as new.
The shirt has passed the Home Town Buffet test!!!
Hand Soap Wins :)

Here is a picture of Eli (and his beautiful cousin Hannah) in the shirt right after dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails