We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, September 19, 2008

Joy...

I have the great luxury of a bit of one-on-one time with each of my kiddos because of their napping schedule. While I have this precious time, I try to do something special everyday with each of my beautiful children. Nothing major... bringing out the markers with Eli or splashing in the sink with Cora. Something that is hard to "regulate" with two kids, but just right for one. Today Eli and I were playing choo choos and he started to jump (a newly acquired skill). I fished out the dress-up bunny ears and flower from Easter and we hopped around the house for about 20 minutes.
"Hop hop hop hop" we would shout as we hopped throughout every room.
"Hop hop hop hop" we would whisper as we hopped in front of sleeping Cora's door.
And I felt JOY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails