We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jen Johnson Photography Teaser

I've know Jen over at the Blah Blah Blahger my whole life.
What, you don't believe me?!?!
Here's proof! ------------------------------------------------------------>>>
This is my mom, Suzie, and Jen's mom, Stephanie, at my baby shower... and I'm not talking the one Stephanie threw for Eli! Jen's mom threw the baby shower for my birth almost exactly 29 years ago!
Now that we have that straightened out...
Jen is also the Jen from Jen Johnson Photography and she graciously offered to do a photo shoot for our family. We trekked out to Crystal Cove and melted in the heat but she was still able to capture this precious (and totally staged) moment with the kiddos. I can't wait to see the rest.
(In the next month or so be sure to get your Christmas card photos squared away!!)

Coming Soon... (as in 2 days)
Eli's Lids Birthday Bash Giveaway Announcement!!

5 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Awww great story!!!

I love the pre-Kara photo!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

I absolutely CANNOT believe you have that photo!!! Calling my mom right now!!!

CarleeKajsa said...

awwww...auntie steffi knows how to throw a shower too! she threw my baby and bridal shower (among all the rest of the cousins!) cute pic - i remember your mama like that too! such a cute pic - JJ rocked it!

Elaina said...

Love the photo of the kiddos. What a great capture! The photo of you in the early days (haha) is cute too. I don't have friends that go quite that far back but not too far off! Fun!!

Suz Broughton said...

I didn't know you two knew each other so well. I saw the photos on FB. They turned out great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails