We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, August 14, 2009

Stroller Overhaul!

We love hand-me-downs!!
We take them, we give them.
We were given this stroller from our great friends and it had been very loved!
I hustled my bustle down to the craft store, got 2 spicy colored fat quarters, ripped apart the stroller and sewed it back up again!
This is the first time I had ever made my own binding. How fun is that??




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little Miss Cora Jane LOVES it! I'm so glad I thought to keep the buckle to sew in the new spicy stroller!




For $3 (each fat quarter was $1.29)I was able to totally revamp the stroller.
Some shortcuts: I couldn't take off the stroller shade because it was screwed on and frankly, I didn't want to take that much time for a baby doll stroller. So I just hot glued the matching binding over the ugly stuff. For the handles, I cut 1"strips of fabric and used loads of spray adhesive to stick the strips on... durable, easy and fast!

6 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

You are so creative! It's lovely.

Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

You're a rock star!

Amber said...

ok seriously...you are such an inspiration!!! I wish I had a stinkin' sewing machine...and um room for one!!! haha...it looks soooo cute...

AJ and Aly said...

amazing!! and of coarse CJ looks so cute with her baby. she's a great mommy! she learns from you!

rachael said...

SWEET! Love the patterns together :)

Sarah said...

Love It! I need a tutorial - Ella & our neighbor sat in her strollers and they are falling apart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails