We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, October 24, 2009

El Matador

Eli's Lids had a night out on the town last week with my peeps in BlogCrush.
This month's stop was El Matador in Fullerton.
Oddly there were no guys there this time... except Hot Hubby. He gladly opted out of the Brazilian Blow Out conversations and took pix of the girls with our new camera.
El Matador is in the heart downtown Fullerton. (you know you love it down there!)
Fullerton is a college town. I went to college there!!
Typically restaurants in a "college town" tend to have booze and the worst food in the world?
This is not the case at El Matador!!
The food was delish!
REALLY!!
See...That is the Chile Relleno that I couldn't get enough of.
REALLY!!
See...After our pseudo date night Hot Hubby and I took the token self photo.
I love that guy!We left the kiddos at GG's house with 4 grandmoms to watch them.
We left them there longer than planned.
Luckily they only broke one glass hurricane lamp and our family hasn't disowned us.
Thank you to the 5 ladies who love my children as much as I do! (GG, Nanny, Ya Ya, & Grandma Sara)
El Matador Stats:
111 N. Harbor Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92832
Follow El Matador on twitter here.
See their menu here.
See my fellow blog crushers blogging about the night...

5 comments:

Frugalissa Finds said...

what kind of camera? New cameras are fun.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

So sad I missed it. I was hoping to find someone to carpool with but I didn't.

laura said...

such fun! it was great to meet you! and i love that you posted a link to the brazilian blow-out! LOL!

and i agree - that chile relleno was GOOD!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I'm so bummed we didn't have the opportunity to chat. I'm going to win mother of the year but I parked right outside (with both kiddos in pj's )so that i could rush in and not look like such a flake. Every time I RSVP-something comes up. Next time I'm just showing up!

Suz Broughton said...

It was sooo fun! I think it was one of my favorites because we all got a chance to talk and introduce ourselves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails