We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, October 19, 2009

Sister?

I'm having a blah day.
You know... the kind of day you can't seem to get anything done but you have A LOT to do.
I'm studying Sarah in this. (Read the whole thing for free. I'm in chapter 3)
And I thought... at least my husband doesn't want me to pretend I'm his sister.
In fact, it's quite the opposite.
Wink.
When I told him I was having a blah day, the conversation went like this:
Me - "I'm having a blah day."
Hot Hubby - "I'll pick up dinner on the way home."
He just gets me.
About 5 minutes later the phone rang again...
Hot Hubby - "Why don't I just take the kiddos OUT to dinner and you can stay home and do whatever."Me - "Ummm... YEAH!!"Yep, he really gets me!

I'm thinking the evening won't be blah.
Wink.

Coming soon...
~Pumpkin patch fun
~Make your own Halloween costumes (see last years' here)
~Fall/Halloween Crafties
~A Big Announcement (No, I'm not preggers, Grandmom!). It has to do with this.
~Our last 2 3rd Birthday Bash Giveaways (there will be loads of winners!)

6 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

That's a great husband right there. Don't let him out of your sight. :D

Also, I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.

amymom24 said...

Awww, what a sweetie:) My hubby takes the kids to the park or for a walk around the block (takes a while with three toddlers;). He always knows when I need a break!

Lin said...

Aw...what an awesome husband.

I love it when they do nice things like that. I hope your day gets a little better :)

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That looks like Tanaka Farms! :)

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Just read this and it made me laugh. You guys are too cute!

The Glamorous Life said...

My envy of you and Hot Husband just TRIPLED with this post. I am buying a boy a drink next time I see him. And perhaps he could do some "Husband Consulting" and have a little talk with mine?

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails