We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Sunday, October 4, 2009

Buy This

But you didn't hear that from me...
Tammy Mitchell (an amazing photographer I met at Wowsville) featured Eli's Lids in her weekly 'Buy This' series.
Tammy also did some amazing pictures of our awesome Lids.
See for yourself!

(photo by Tammy Mitchell - more to come... the pictures are just too great to put out on only one post!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great shots! I love the spirit and tone of the picture.

Congrats on the feature! I'll have to hop over there and check it out!

Tammy said...

these are seriously the cutest lids!! thanks for letting me shoot them!! :)

Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

Wonderful shots!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails