We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bows, bows, bows...

You may or may not have noticed the lid of the month has bows clipped to it. You may or may not have noticed that Cora's Lid in our Election Adventure had a bow on it.
Notice!
You can use any hair bows to clip on your Lid!!!
I found Kristy and she is making AWESOME bows to compliment my Lids!!
These are finely crafted alligator clip hair bows. Contact Kristy to buy these bows or for custom orders!! KristyWatkins@gmail.com

Cora (and me) in one of the bows sans her Lid. She is wearing the Tomboy Halloween Tee.

1 comment:

Nissa said...

Yep- exactly! :)

My blog post about ya will be up tomorrow morning! (And I got your cards today! Yay!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails