We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Sunday, November 2, 2008

We have a winner...

The Blessed Nest Gals chose a winner!
Nissa from Nissa's Niceties. She chose the pink Snowboarder Lid, pictured on the left <<<<<-------
Nissa's Comment...
"I love the pink tomboy lid! Even though my princess is no tomboy, I think it's perfect for her! Thanks so much!"

As an early Christmas gift to all our Lid Lovers we are lowering our prices through the holidays. Get your Christmas shopping done at Eli's Lids now because the prices will go back to normal on January 3rd!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered!!!
Go straight to the Eli's Lids shop page here...

1 comment:

Nissa said...

I am so excited! I can hardly wait to see that cute 'lid' on my daughter. I will be blogging about my win, also! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails