We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, November 1, 2008

I love/hate doing boutiques...

I always LOVE shopping boutiques, but working them is a catch 22 for me. I love that Eli's Lids gets sales and exposure and I hate that I spend all my money on the other stuff at the boutique. So this year I'm only doing two. My first one was today and my mom is having one in a few weeks... more on that later!
This is where I met Shannon and Patrice...
I got an awesome 20s looking flapper hat from Patrice...
Brad got to flex his muscles in front of me while lifting Lid boxes...













Eli got to play in a fountain...
and I sold some Lids.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails