New Year’s Eve Festivities
Packing up Christmas
New Year = New Things for the Eli's Lids Blog...
- Donna over at Blessed Nest will be sharing with us about her Going Green Journey AND giving us Green Tips!
- Cheri from The Stabile Family in Illinois will be giving us Monthly Recipes to try at home or impress our friends.
- Eli's Lids will be hosting a Monthly Linky called Remember When... yes I'm attempting a Linky!! The first one will be Tuesday the 27th. Remember When you got married? You have a few weeks to scan in those pix and share the best of that awesome day as you "Remember When" with all of us!
- I had so much fun featuring other handmade products during the Homemade Christmas series that I'm going to feature a new one every month. Side Note: These are businesses that I have found or bought stuff from and I DO NOT get freebies from them and I will never become a review blog (not that there is anything wrong with that).
- It's a little known fact among my blogging buddies that I taught aerobics (at a famous gym open 24 hours a day) for 8 years. I taught all through college (up to 3 classes a day... I was crazy!), and even through my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. I stopped after Cora was born and we found out Eli had asthma and couldn't do a lot of the childcare stuff and Cora was such a mama's girl she would scream the whole hour I was teaching. So in an attempt to get some sort of body back I'll be doing a monthly workout starting in Feduary that will focus on one part of the body... I'm super excited about it and I hope you will be too!