We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, March 20, 2009

Remember Jr High???

You don't think I forgot the Remember When Linky do you!?!?
Remember Jr High???
Again, I'm making you scan in photos... but it will be soooo worth it.
Grab those yearbooks and get to work so you have a post on Tuesday March 31th that is worthy of the word coolness!!
All the same rules apply...

  • The post has to be about Jr High... don't be shy if you were less that perfect during that great stage of life... you came out of it... just look at you!!
  • Post pictures
  • When you add your link, do it for that specific post only. NOT your blog
  • It doesn't have to be a new post... so if you posted about Jr High 3 years ago and you don't want to write a new one, just link to the one you already did!
  • Link your post back to the my post on the 31th so your blog visitors can join the gawk fest too!
  • Comment on the other blogs you visit... cuz we all LOVE comments!!

Just to give you a taste and get your creative juices flowing... I present to you my 7th grade class photo...

(I know the quality is awful... at least I have till the 31th to get things right!)

FYI - I didn't get cool till High School but don't you worry the next Remember When will cover that!! (OK, OK I gotta be real here... I didn't get cool till college! ...OK fine, I'm still not cool. Whatever!)

9 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

You look so cute!
Totally doing this one!

Unknown said...

So Cool... I am there... I love these Remember when's... see you on the 30th...

AJ and Aly said...

Oh I think I have a good one of you and I together. I'm gonna have to go digging thru everything.. I may email you for help with the linky..

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

oh this sounds like fun! I can't wait. :-)

Jill said...

How this brings back memories!

Your photo looks Great :)

Thanks for stopping by Frugal Plus earlier :)

Happy UBP week!

JaMean said...

LOL! None of us are really "cool" are we? What defines cool anyway?

You were darling in Jr. High! wish I could scan pics....mine are freakishly hillarious!!!

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I am SOO going to do this!! Sounds like a BLAST!! Gotta dig out my junior high journal/diary for this one!!

Mommy Daisy said...

This looks like fun. I'll have to see if I have any photos from then.

Anonymous said...

Fun idea.
-FringeGirl

Related Posts with Thumbnails