We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love is Free Around Here...

(this romantic kiss was the 4th try with the timer to get the "perfect" shot)
We arrived just before sunset and walked the coast. We were blessed with a FREE night at the Hilton!! Thanks to our friend Howard (Seriously Howard, THANKS... you are awesome!! Any single ladies want to meet a great catch?)

You can never go wrong with a stroll around the haunted Hotel Del Coronado!!
We had a fantastico dinner at Miguel's right across the street from Hotel Del. The cheese dipping sauce is so good you will want to smother all your food with it... it's indescribable... just go, and email me a thank you later!!
We couldn't pass up the fire pit on our room's patio. We got all the fixings for smores and roasted our hearts out. It was so fun and just the coolest thing ever... We slept in till 9:30am (when did 9:30 become so late!?!?!?) and enjoyed coffee in our room before heading out to an ocean view breakfast.
A February morn in California...











I'm not gonna lie... this was one fan-dandy of a celebration.
I love my husband and he loves me.
Prayers for your marriage (yes I pray for my readers!!).
It isn't always easy... sometimes poo is involved (the baby kind) but as Gladys says, "keep on keepin' on."

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you two had an amazing weekend... Happy Anniversary...

AJ and Aly said...

looks like it was a great time!!! can't believe it's been 4 years already! and many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary- kudos to your husband for planning such a fun celebration! Our #4 is next week- something else we have in common!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks and sounds like a great time.

-FringeGirl

rachael said...

Hey! Good to see you, bloggin' mama! Love this post and love the fun getaway for your anniversary and love that your hubby told my hubby all about it at Wahoo's on Sunday. (He may need another nudge... he still has a couple weeks to get something together!!! haha - here's to hoping!)

jen@odbt said...

What a fun get away. Love the pic of you jumping on the bed!

The Rogers Family said...

Don't you just love getting away sometimes!

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Happy Anniversary! I would love a night away with my sweet hubby. I'm so jealous. LOL

(((hugs))) girlie, I'm so glad you had fun.

2 thumbs up for that hubby of yours!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! I did a tiny little write up about Eli's Lids on my blog. I hope you don't mind that I used one of your images. If you'd rather I didn't, I'd be more than happy to take it off. Thanks for visiting! I'm looking forward to news of the new place when you get settled!

Carin said...

What a fun fun time and great post! Happy Anniversary!

Admin said...

Looks like fun!
We have S'mores in common (among other things.) We found a little place called Cosi where you can make them at your table. Not as fun as the real thing though! Congratulations to you & your sweet Hubby! Love that he plans fun trips for you!

Suz Broughton said...

This looks like so much fun! All I'm going to remember about his post though is "cheese sauce" and waffles :) Oh, and sleeping in!

Elaina M. Avalos said...

Miguel's cheese sauce is so yum. I could eat the cheese sauce and have a margarita and be good. Okay. Maybe not exactly. But yeah, it's yum. :) Cute blog!

Thanks for stopping by mine!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails