- Make stuffing according to the directions on the box without the butter
- Bake chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup and one can of water to the chicken to make a tasty "gravy"
- Cook a bit more
- Put the finished stuffing on the bottom and sides of 9X13 pan
- Add the cooked chicken and gravy to the center of the stuffing
- Heat up everything in the oven till it is bubbly
- Serve with cranberry sauce
- This is yummy! (great for Thanksgiving leftovers)
Why do I adore my friends?They adore my Lids!
(other things too)
While Eli was building box forts (with real power tools!) we were pitching all the stuff unworthy of our hillside villa (two minivans full of stuff to be exact). We also sold quite a few big items on Craig's List (Blessing #10). You meet some fun people with Craig's List...
Like the lady who talked our wine glasses down to $5 and didn't bring anything to pick them up in and couldn't stop talking about gallivanting around Vegas with her husband and gay friends.
Like the nice guy who bought our patio furniture so his wife could smoke outside.
Like the tattooed couple who bought black corner shelf to display their Nightmare Before Christmas memorabilia.