We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eli's Lids Gets around...

I'm going to take a quick break in the Moving Saga (I know it doesn't really constitute a "saga" but it sure is fun to say/type saga!) to share some of the latest Eli's Lids buzz...
After the move I found the sweetest email in my inbox from a new Lid Lover, Kelley over at Kelley's Family Jewels. She wrote my all time favorite review!! Check it out here. It's worth it to head on over just to see Kelley's header photo!!
My sweet little blog was mentioned (by Suz from at Alive in Wonderland) on the OC Register's Mom Blog here. Suz gives some great photo tips in the post too :)
One of my blogging friends (a real life in person one) is a fantastico photographer (check out her portfolio here) and she wrote a great feature about Eli's Lids here. Please check out her business and blog Monkey Moon she has an effortless way of blogging that will make you jealous and her pictures... jealous too!!!
Side Notes:
We aren't getting cable at the new place so we got Netflix L-O-V-E it!
Cora Jane and I are having our first "food stand-off." Poor girl doesn't know that picky eaters don't survive around here. Oh she'll learn, and she will eat that blueberry in the end :)
I ran the dishwasher and the sink backed up. Why am I happy about this? Because I'm off the hook for dinner. Taco Shmell anyone?

11 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

that's right Kara -your the boss. Make her eat that blueberry!! :)But then again she's so cute.....:) good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara....

Good luck with the food stand offs. WHen mine were little I would put a little food coloring in whip cream or ranch dip (depending on fruit or vegetable), and they would "dunk" it. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my eldest's fave....green food coloring. Only with a few things. They eat everything now and love vegetables and fruit..
I actually used to WEAR that dress. WHen I was a skinny minny I bought that at an antique store. I will keep it to remember how tiny I was and show my grandkids some day...

Hugs,
Karen Eileen

Anonymous said...

Kara! Thank you so much for the link. You are so sweet. I LOVE Netflix and in fact, it's the ONLY way hubby and I can ever sit down and actually watch something together. We finally got rid of cable all together...one of the best things we've done for our family. Truly. Thank you so much again! xoxo

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

I tagged you on my blog....
Check it out here:
http://lilmommashaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/game-of-tag-blog-style.html

Melissa P said...

Glad I am not the only one with picky eaters. There have been nights my 5 year old would rather starve than try something. I guess in his mind he won the stand off.

The Blonde Duck said...

So cool of you to highlight other bloggers!

My newest obsession is the 75 cent ice cream cones at McDonalds. I'm in trouble.

Kelley said...

Thank you so much for the link love... we really do love our lid.
Hope your "saga" winds down soon.

Have a great week!

rachael said...

Netflix is awesome. Welcome to the club. You can even send reviews on movies to your friends.

So Cora is getting a little more of her personality every day, huh? They say our little ones get it from us... hmmm...

And yum! Taco Bell!

Off to check out the other blog highlights you linked and procrastinate some more!

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

You can use K as well, your answers just have to be different from mine but of course if that is too hard... Go right ahead and use N or E... :-)
I'm looking forward to reading it.

Karen

Suz Broughton said...

You deserve every lick of recognition!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little brown Mary Jane shoes. Enjoy your Taco Smell!

-FringeGirl

Related Posts with Thumbnails