We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eli's Lids Helps Siblings Share!

That's right folks when your kiddos wear Eli's Lids they will share with their siblings willingly!!
(NOTE: Cora kept pushing her Lid up on her forehead... it was funny!)
Even yummy ice cream from
the ice cream man on a spring walk!
Can you feel the love Eli's Lids
will bring to your family. More information at www.ElisLids.com
.
The next Remember When... Linky will be March 30th...
details revealed tomorrow!
Ultimate Blog Party 2009

8 comments:

Bebemiqui said...

Stinkin Emergent church...always nice to find someone else who understands the issues :0)

The Blonde Duck said...

I wish it was cold enough to wear hats!

Anonymous said...

I'll remember to pack the bags wherever we go...they are magic!! Sophie takes hers everywhere.

*Tanyetta* said...

so sweet :)

StarKnits said...

i love your lids! they're so super cute. I like to sew but i've never tried a hat. mostly i sew bags etc.
thanks for stopping by and giving me the 20 questions. (starknits.blogspot.com i'm never sure if people remember leaving comments.) as for a scarf it would depend on what you'd like. long, skinny, wool, cotton etc.

Anonymous said...

Wow! cute site. I am having so much fun finding "new" sites through the Ultimate Blog Party. Swing by my site and see my UBP post too!

Chanin said...

Hello! Just stopping by the blog party! I saw two of my daughter's names on your site! Cora and Noel!! Wow! How cool is that!

Virtuous said...

found you via the UBP '09. I love the lids I have a little surfer at home now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails