Here are the Rules:Use the first letter of your name to answer the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one OR use different answers. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for name question. Tag 5 people.
I shall use the name of my blog, my business and my inspiration... Eli as in Eli's Lids!
1. What is your name: Eli’s Lids
2. A 4 letter word: Envy. As in don't envy other blogs... just have fun blogging and be yourself :)
3. A boy's name: Elias
4. A girl's name: Eve
5. An occupation: Economist. Are there any good ones left in the USA!? 3.5 Trillion!! Wanna know what a trillion looks like? Go here.
6. A color: Ecru… a color I like to say but don’t really like in general.
7. Something you wear: Evening Gown. LOL… remember my silver one!
8. A Food: Eggs… Eli has been able to eat 4 eggs in one sitting since he was 18 months old, folks.
9. Something found in the bathroom: Elmo Potty
10. A place: Ethiopia… Where we sponsor a beautiful 17 year old girl, Yergalem, through Compassion.
11. A reason for being late: Emailing… I sure do love getting emails so send me one!
12. Something you shout: “Excellent!” As in, Wayne's World!! Wayne's Word!! Party Time!! Excellent!!
13. A movie title: Edward Scissorhands. Why the hay did I love that movie... oh yeah Johnny...
14. Something you drink: Espresso. Just got a coffee maker and as soon as I get these I’ll be doing a whole post about how awesome it is!
15. An animal: Eagle
16. A song title: End of October by David Crowder Band... also my favorite band :)
17. A verb: Edify. Seriously folks.. is that a verb? I stink at grammar… but we should all be edifying each other everyday. Action word... right?
I'm just starting to understand blog awards! The first one I got was from Donna over at Blessed Nest Perch, then I got a great comment one from Karen at Lil Momma's Haven and today I got one from The Blond Duck over at Her Pond!
Of course I was gitty and flattered and down right proud. REALLY!! How cool to have real life invisible friends (as the Blond Duck would say!)... especially because I love their blogs so much.
Just some quickies about how great these gals are...
Blessed Nest Perch - Best organic nursing pillows EVER! If you don't want to take my word for it check out about a zillion testimonials here!
Lil Momma's Haven - Karen's Journey to Motherhood is a must read (it's worth saying twice).
A Duck in Her Pond - Check out her Neverending Stories. She is silly times 10... just the way I like them!
Not-so-Side Note: My Mom (Suzie Says) is in the hospital with double pneumonia. Pray for her right now... please!
Side note: Just got some awesome fabric I ordered from eQuilter. It's FANTASTIC! eQuilter has tons of fabric, great clearance and sale prices AND they donate 2% of your tab to the charity of your choice... how cool is that? Heather from Blessed Nest turned me on to them when I was searching for curtain material. I'm going to use this for pillows. I think it goes just dandy with my new rug :)Side Note: Discovered today that my down stairs bathroom has the perfect light for plucking!
Side Note: Went shopping today, put this stuff in baskets and thought it looked neat...