We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving Saga Part 2: Floors & Forts

Blessing #4: Our amazing landlord replaced the carpet down stairs with wood floors. He did it just because he cares about Eli's asthma :) This should really really really help Eli out!!
Blessing #5: Our friends came over to help put in the floors. It 's always more fun when you throw a baby into the mix... We are all about child labor...


Blessing #6: We have 4 closets! Or as Eli calls them, forts... I hope he isn't too disappointed when we fill them with clothes :)


Things to do...
Practice on our new stairs. I like that they turn because if someone happens to fall, they will only bonk on 7 steps intsead of 15!!

10 comments:

jen@odbt said...

The floors are looking good. Best way to go up/down stairs...backward on their bellies and no socks might prevent slipping, unless you have the grippies on the bottom. Looks like CJ knows what she's doing.

cherimarie said...

I just have to comment about the sock! Nash is always missing one sock. We call him one sock Magee!

Melissa said...

Kara, I just read your blog and I love it! It was nice to see you this past Saturday night.
Melissa Farzad

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings! I look forward to more pictures of your new digs. Your kids are just too adorable. I can't keep socks on my almost-1-year-old either, and she's not even walking yet! Always pulling them off..

Blessed Nest said...

so exciting. Looks amazing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great new floor! My son has asthma too and we try to stay away from carpeting.

-FringeGirl

The Blonde Duck said...

I think we're going to have to rip out our carpet too. Ben's got terrible allergies and after the Babies piddled on everything when they were puppies...it's just not cute. Your floor is awesome! You just lay it down?

I want a fort closet. (Pout)

rachael said...

LOL - love the "baby in the mix" and the "child labor" - your place is coming together! Can't wait to hear more of the moving saga.

Admin said...

Your place looks so nice! I'm so happy for your little family!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

MORE than thrilled for you, sweetie! It looks so great, I'm so happy for all of you. {and wood floors, too!!}
xo Lidy

Related Posts with Thumbnails