We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eli is 3 today!


3 years ago today I birthed a blue conehead zombie troll with no neck and squinty eyes.
He had a face only a mother could love.
<<---And I did!
Still do!--->>>
.
.
.
Eli's gifties: awesome books and an easel.
He wanted a rocket.
We drew one on his easel.














Eli loves Blues Clues.
Oddly enough Blue came to our house in the night and left a Handy Dandy Notebook and a note. All the clues were fun things we did before his first day of preschool!
Go here to get the graphics to make your own Notebook and clues.
Here is his birthday note.
The 1st clue was on his preschool backpack. And the backpack was filled with new books (Eli is a book worm!)
The 2nd clue was on his new easel.
The 3rd clue was on the waffle mix to make chocolate chip waffles with Daddy (who stayed home from the office).


Eli can write his name. The preschool teacher told us how impressive that was.
And we were like "His name is ELI... not that hard. I mean the "l" and the "i" are basically just two lines."
She looked at us funny..
.

























Then we headed out to preschool.
It was Parent orientation.
I have the first snack duty for the class... so you know I'm going to rock the snack and set the bar super high. I'm going to be the obnoxious mom who does birthday favors for the class.

12 comments:

cat said...

Oh they grow up too fast! Happy birthday!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a sweet post! Happy birthday!

Kristin said...

Aw so cute!! Eli is so tall for only 3! my goodness. Happy Birthday Eli!

Marisela Photography said...

Hello Kara. I heard about you through my good friend Johanna. I believe you guys met at the park the other day. I also know Tatum and a few other ladies that you probably know. I just wanted to drop you line and say hello and that your lids are great I too Have an Eli and he is 6. Well I hope that I get to meet you soon may you have a blessed week.

Chela

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eli....nice backpack....or as my kids called them at your age. "capback"

Unknown said...

can not believe he is 3... Happy Birthday ELI...

Suz Broughton said...

Happy Birthday Eli! That fist picture is so precious! and that last one is killing me! So cute.

The Glamorous Life Association said...

"She looked at us kinda funny..." that had me cracking up...

Get used to it. Teachers don't like comedy. Well when it is directed at a child anyway....

Like when I yelled 'Don't come home stupid!" at drop off...they just shook their heads and I could see them mouthing the words "DAMN BLOGGER"

:)

Sarah said...

we say "ba-cack", and I've never corrected Ella. Way to go Eli - you are big time!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I can't believe it! wow...he's such a great kid, and now three already. Happy Birthday, Eli!!
You rock.

cherimarie said...

Yeah it's our boys birthday! Kai turned 4 and STILL can't write his name but he can do math! ha ha

I'm glad Kai isn't in your preschool class because your snacks would out do mine and then I would have to get a better recipe and then you would be creative again and then I would have to go to Costco and then and then and then! exhausting, see? That's why we aren't in your class ;)

rachael said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Eli! We love you and are so glad you're a part of our lives! ~ Iris, Jonas, Rachael & Jason (& Bob will soon, too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails