We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, September 5, 2009

Potty Bribe... I mean incentive!

If you were at the post office and felt that feeling (you know the kind) AND told your mommy you had to go poo poo AND did it in your travel potty AND had no accidents during errand time then...
...you might get to go to TARGET and pick out anything you wanted in the whole store (dollar section)!!
WARNING!! Your mom will probably put the Tomboy Rock n' Roll Lid (black side out) on you in 100 degree weather to take a picture!
Eli chose the Dinosaur play pack isnstead of 1 larger dinosaur because the pack had "Like 5 dinosaurs in it!" Already a deal shopper... I'm so proud :)
.
Don't forget to enter to win...
...a Rock n' Roll Lid and an iPod shuffle here!
...a vintage inspired cartoon tee shirt here!
See the full list of giveaways coming the next 2 months here!

6 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Umm yay for poop!!!

Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

I love travel Potty's! They saved the day and the pants...love the special surprise for the great job done..hehe

Liz said...

Cool!!! Gotta love that Dollar section at Target!!!

Way to go Eli!!

Suz Broughton said...

I love those travel potties. Good for him!

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I've never heard of a "travel potty"... that's great! We usually end up running into McDonalds or something to use the bathroom - both kids in tow, unless Daddy's with us... what a great idea!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Kara, this post was way too cute! By the way, I received my blue snowboarder lid to put in Tripp's Christmas stuff. I was so excited to get it! And thank you so much for the Rock-N-Roll lid (aka Eli's pirate hat ;).. Love it! I will let you know when I post a pic of both boys in their lids.
Tanya

Related Posts with Thumbnails