We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rock n' Roll Lid & iPod Shuffle Winner

We have a winner!!
#118 Melissa Antocicco

How are the winners chosen?
Well...
First, I go through all the entries and make sure everything is legit.
Second, I put every valid entry in the order it was received.
Third, I click on over to www.Random.org and type in my numbers.
Fourth, I hold my breath because I get so nervous... even though it doesn't matter.
Last, I get super excited to see the winner!

Melissa chose the Green Rock n' Roll Lid for her little guy to go along with the shuffle!
.
Don't forget to enter our other Birthday Bash Giveaways...
...a vintage inspired cartoon tee shirt here! Ends 9/10
...2 adorable onsies: a pink one that says 'Blessed' a blue one that says 'I'm the answer to prayer' size 3-6 months. Here! Ends 9/13
... $50 to Pampered Chef here. Yes! $50!!!! Ends 9/15
See the full list of giveaways coming the next 2 months here! (15+)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails