We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, September 18, 2009

Monkey Moon Photo Shoot Winner!

Winner of the Monkey Moon Photo shoot is:
#42 Rachael Woodall

Thanks to all who entered!!

How are the winners chosen? (you ask)
First, I go through all the entries and make sure everything is legit. (YES, every single one! Some folks forget to comment for all their extra entries or put in too many)
Second, I put every valid entry in the order it was received.
Third, I click on over to www.Random.org and type in my numbers.
Fourth, I hold my breath because I get so nervous... even though it doesn't matter.
Last, I get super excited to see the winner!

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

That is awesome Racheal won. I know you love it when friends you know win...YIPEE and what a cool prize too. The pics on Monkey Moon are awesome.

rachael said...

I seriously am so excited that I won!! I never win anything (just ask Jason). And this is an awesome prize! Yay!!!!!

Adam Rogers said...

And no one deserves it more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails