We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Friday, September 25, 2009

Tutorial: Repurpose a Men's Shirt into a Boy's Shirt

Click here to see the explanation for each picture! Hope you like it. I promise it is pretty easy. I just did loads of pictures so it would be super clear.








DONE!
The dress shirt turned out awesome! Every time Eli has worn it people are shocked I made it from one of Hot Hubby's old shirts.
I haven't taken any pictures since I sewed on the front pocket. I'll try to get some soon!
I hope you try this and have as much fun making the dress shirt as I did :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. This is AWESOME! Have I mentioned that I love your style? I wish that I could sew worth a flip, and that I had a little boy to make shirts for.

Awesome tutorial, easy-to-follow, and the end result is perfecto!

Anonymous said...

You're very talented! I would never even try this.

-FringeGirl

AJ and Aly said...

you rock!!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love this tutorial. I need to learn how to sew!

rachael said...

Love the shirt.
Love the post.
Great step-by-step!
GOOD JOB!

sunnymum said...

Wow! You've got amazing skills!

Related Posts with Thumbnails