We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Filling that should be a dip...

This was my birthday cake. Homemade by my mom.
The filling was delish!! It was great in the cake but I liked it better as a strawberry dip.
Suzie's Strawberry Dip
~1 package (8 serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Putting and Pie Filling
~1 can (20 oz) Crushed Pineapple in juice, undrained
~1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in bowl.
Gently stir in whipped topping
Refrigerate before serving.
(recipe modified from one Suzie found in food & family)

Win one of these lovely cake plates here!

4 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Yum yum! That cake looks delish!

rachael said...

Oh mi gosh. That cake looks so good. I LOVE pudding! And pineapple! And COOL WHIP! MMMmmm...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that cake looks delicious! And I agree, the filling would make a wonderful dip. Yum!

Melanie Montgomery said...

That cake looks sooo good!
Im going to have to try to make that filling..Im still a little bummed that I didn't win one of those gorgeous cake plates, but its ok Ill get over it. :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails