We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, September 12, 2009

Glamorous Life Association Tee Winner!

The winner is:
Her comment was: "What cute shirts. My favorites are Lifetime Member and blogger."
If YOU didn't win you can still get a tee here. The prices are awesome and, lets be honest folks, you know you laughed out loud when you saw this one...

...and this one...


...and this one!!





How are the winners chosen?
First, I go through all the entries and make sure everything is legit. (yes folks, every single entry!!)
Second, I put every valid entry in the order it was received.
Third, I click on over to Random.org and type in the final numbers.
Fourth, I hold my breath because I get so nervous... even though it doesn't matter.
Last, I get super excited to see the winner!
.
Don't forget to enter our other Birthday Bash Giveaways...
...2 adorable onsies: a pink one that says 'Blessed' a blue one that says 'I'm the answer to prayer' size 3-6 months. Here! Ends 9/16
... $50 to Pampered Chef here. Yes! $50!!!! Ends 9/15
... a photo session with Monkey Moon Photography here. (Southern California folks or people willing to come to OC for the shoot only please) Ends 9/19
See the full list of giveaways coming the next 2 months here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails