We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, October 18, 2008

Comic pumpkins are cute...

I adore my pumpkins this year. I copied the "BOO" from some fake decoration ones I saw and I got the bat idea from a magazine (black foam paper for the wings, hot glued to a toothpick). But I'm most proud of my comic ones...
...because I thought up the idea myself.
Try it, you will adore yours too!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I am soooo going to do this! Love the possibilities of customizing! I picture some really cute pumpkin and chocolate brown modern scrapbooking paper mod podged on them!

Thanks for the inspiration!

I am LoW said...

Awesome!!!!

Hey- and thanks for the comment. My computer is broke, I am at the library, can hardly blog and it's killing me, and only get 30 minutes on the library here but I'm gonna check out your blog, so far I am enjoying what I see. :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails