We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Tradition...

I love paper crafts. I love decorating. I love family traditions.
Lets combine them all for an awesome craft! Grab photos of your kiddos from past Halloween nights. Scrap one page (I did 8.5" X 8.5") for each year. Use chip board so the page is super sturdy. Hot glue a ribbon on the back to hang as a part of your Halloween decor.
I'm going to do each of my little ones individually. By the time they are old enough to care about Halloween I'll have loads of "memory frames" to decorate my walls. And because the chip board is so thin it won't take up too much space in storage for next year! I thought of doing this at the beginning of the month and I have been so excited to actually do it... I'm thinking I'll do a family shot also and do something similar with our Christmas card photos! Geeze, I could do a family shot of every holiday and never have to buy new decorations again.
I would love to see how you do this so send me a link!!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Oh those are adorable! I wish I was more crafty! Thanks for reading about my wedding AND leaving a comment!

Kara said...

What an awesome idea... i always stick mine in an album on a shelf. This is much more practical! Thanks for the sweet comments. You have the coolest, creative life ever!!! Great site!

rachael said...

You're inspirational...

now if I could only find time to do this! I think I can, I think I can...

Alexia said...

That is an awesome idea! I've been wanting to decorate my walls with family pics, but frames are so expensive I haven't gotten around to it yet - this would be so much cheaper...and funner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails