We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rice, hair & givaway...

I was on the Blessed Nest blog and today's post was on hunger. Donna had a link to Free Rice. Free Rice is a site where you answer vocabulary questions and for every question you get correct they donate 20 grains of rice... I thought I would just do a few... 1200 grains of rice later I had to stop because Eli wanted lunch (so demanding...ha). I also learned that...
bonanza = windfall
slapdash = haphazard
flotilla = small fleet
That was so fun!!!


I'm getting my hair done today. I got it colored brown a few months ago and it has faded to a nice shade of orange... must fix that before Hot Hubby's swank work event!!!




Blessed Nest will be hosting an Eli's Lids Giveaway soon, so please stay posted to enter. This is the first one I have done so I'm a bit nervous!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessed nest -what a great site! do you have the details on the giveaway yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails