We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Evening Review




My family puts clues on the gift tags and the person has to read them aloud before opening the gift... this is SUPER fun and one of my favorite family traditions. The clues can rhyme or be hidden in the wording.
Example... one gift tag read, To: CoooooooooraThe gift was Cheerios... her favorite snack!
One of my favorites this year was... Brad and Kara Noel: To keep your kisses sweet!The gift was Listerine... funny huh!?!

Some of my favorite gifties...
~A cake pan that makes the cake into the shape of a giant cupcake... awesome... I know!!!
~The ShamWow... you know you have seen the commercial and thought... "does that work?" Well I'll be able to let you know in a few weeks. The guessing clue on it was... It's a girl's best pal, she's using her S_ _ _ _ _ W!!
~An adorable apron with vintage cowgirls all over it... love it :)
~Gerald's long lost cousin Gweneth has just arrived. The guessing clue on this one read: An old friend has heard your plight and will help you in the decision to turn Left or Right.
Gotta use that camera timer and get a group shot!!
The Grand Finale was an old fashioned gumball machine that my parents restored and filled with Eli's favorite, M&M's! The best part is that you don't need coins to get candy... just turn the knob and you're in 2-year-old M&M heaven. In case you're wondering, this little ditty is staying at Nana and Nonno's house!!











Christmas was amazing this year. Brad and I both agreed that this was the most peaceful Christmas we have ever had.
Special loves and hugs to our friends who are just fantastico! We are looking forward to another year of fun fun fun as the kiddos get older!!
.
Coming soon:
All that stuff from yesterday
and
a Special Holiday Suzie Says!!!

4 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Hi! I found your blog because you found mine. I'm enjoying reading back through your posts :-) Your kids are adorable and I love the lids too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm adding you to my feed reader - can't wait to see more posts from you :-) Blessings!
Sarah (Junglewife at Xanga)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a fun post! Loved seeing all the family Christmas fun.
Wishing you a happy new year, filled with joy and the laughter of those you love.
xo Lidy

Nissa said...

I loved the post- it looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

(I think the bow looks great on you, too- I wear them too, on occasion! lol)

rachael said...

I got a SHAMWOW too! Cool beans.

Related Posts with Thumbnails