We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The After-party

We had a lot of cake leftover... the frosting had loads of toddler finger scoops... we weren't saving it!
I smushed it with my hand.
It just seemed right.
Hot Hubby had some interesting ideas on what we could do with the leftover frosting!
We also had a bunch of chocolaty goodness from the chocolate fountain. Being the God fearing woman that I am, I just couldn't let that liquid heaven go to waste. Chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate drizzled pretzels... yummy...
<---How to make this little ditty tomorrow...
and Coming Soon...
~Hot Hubby's work Christmas Party...
~Some etsy shops to help you with your stocking stuffers...
~Debut of the Mommy/Daddy & Me Surfer Lids!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails