We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Food and Twitter...

Check out my Baby Food post on Blessed Nest.
.
I have also joined Twitter... I'm a little confused. Twitter has been talked up so much, I thought when I joined I would loose 15 pounds immediately and Eli would be potty trained... this was not the case. First it asked what I was doing, then it said I was a loser with 0 followers. If you want to follow me go here. I promise I don't update ever 15 minutes. And I'm kinda funny... at least that's what my mom says!

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi you!I am about to follow you to twitter, too. You ARE kinda funny, and I'm not your Mom!

xo Lidy

JaMean said...

I will follow you! I think you are hillarious! :)

And, I plan to buy a buncha lids from you!

rachael said...

If you're fishing for compliments, I'll bite. You ARE funny.

And here I go to join the bandwagon at whatever Twitter is.

rachael said...

so you'll join Twitter, but not Facebook? ;-)

Jon and Melissa said...

facebook is so fun though

Anonymous said...

yeh yeh yeh..you'll be the most popular girl on Twitter soon..lucky you..hehe
I'm off to Twitter that I KNOW you're funny!

Suz Broughton said...

Welcome to Twitter! Thanks for following me! Unfortunately those things will probably be hindered if Twitter addiction is achieved. hahahaha
Suz

Related Posts with Thumbnails