We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Monday, December 22, 2008

Homemade Christmas! Skirts I Love...

How much do you love that skirt!! I found 3 Lil Muses on Etsy while I was looking for Christmas outfits for the kiddos. I fell in love. I got to talk with Lil (the owner/designer/mom), she uses beautiful whimsical fabric in fresh colors... the prices are great too! I just had to find out more...

What inspires you?
So many things inspire me. First, of course, is my girls. I also love being surrounded by bright, colorful and happy things- and seek out, and am inspired by other artists who incorporate these things into their art.
I really believe your surroundings can effect your mood and well being.

How old are your "Lil Muses?"
My 3 Lil muses are Genna, my 4 year old daughter, and Maisy and Ivy, my 20 month old identical twin daughters.

When did you start sewing?
I sewed a little bit growing up but didn't get really serious about it until I got to college. I fell in love with the theatre and became a theatre major focusing on costume design.
When did you start selling your creations?
I started selling my own designs for the first time in Dec 2007 (on Etsy)

I'm into the whole mother daughter matching thing... do you do custom orders for moms and their daughters?
I have actually never done a mother/daughter set or had any custom requests for it yet, but I would def be open to the idea!

How cool is that !?!?! I got the Christmas skirt in the mail super fast and as soon as I got it I just had to put it on Cora Jane... even thought she was in her PJs!!



Some of my favorites on 3 Lil Muses...

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I have a surprise for you over at my "other" blog- yes I have a personal blog too..because I'm crazy and have nothing better to do..haha

http://thelegacyofelizabeth.blogspot.com/2008/12/rules-for-this-award-are-that-you-post.html

rachael said...

That skirt is the cutest thing ever!

Mechelle said...

So darned cute! Makes me wish my DD was little again~ :)
You stopped by my blog and I came by to say thank you and found a great blog when I got here! Thanks so much~ Your "Lids" are so darned cute.
Thanks for stopping by ~I'll be adding you to my RSS reader.
((hugs)) Mechelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails