We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Review...

We have been sick (cough cough sniffle sniffle) so going to the Christmas Eve service would have given us many mean looks as we dropped our booger nosed kids off at child care. So we decided to spread our germs around at the mall instead.
We started off the night eating at our favorite place...
... then headed over to the mall to par-oose the shops and ride the choo choo train...

Got home and asked...
"Eli, what would you like for Christmas?"
Lots and Lots of Choo Choos...
Bob the Builder stuff and
a guitar!!
.
We were thinking... "got you covered son!"


Bed time
then
time for...
---->>>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all of your pics with the commentaries, they are so fun! As to that Twitter thing, I still am frequently confused as well, but I find it fun ;)
Rebecca
PS- I envy that you are so crafty. I try, but rarely have success, LOL!

Unknown said...

How fun... Sounds like you made some new traditions and wonderful memories...

Kmommy said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! The choo-choo looks awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails