We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Thursday, December 11, 2008

French Beauty...

French Garden House is a blog I love to visit because of it's pure beauty. Lidy has an eye for antiques and the pictures are just amazing. I love the vintage look and the attention to detail.
Here are some pictures to inspire you...

Two of my favorite items are this vintage Christmas tree set and this beautiful angel (handmade by Lidy!!).


All these pictures are from Lidy's house... I've been there and it's beautiful! She has also been featured in about a gazillion magazines.Joy ornament...



Check out all these things and more at French Garden House.
See beauty on Lidy's blog, Little French Garden House everyday.

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for showing some pictures of holiday cheer! I love how your blog is looking, so great.
xo Lidy

Related Posts with Thumbnails