We aren't here anymore...

I'm so glad you found us!

As of June 15th 2010 we will be live at our new site!

Visit us for all the latest at
Small Things are Big Things!





Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Crafts Part 2: Advent Wreath


I heart advent traditions!! We made this advent wreath... and it is SUPER easy!! They sell advent wreaths and advent candles (they are suppose to be specific colors) at any craft store. Spice it up a bit with some ribbon and you have a meaningful Sunday tradition. Print this for the weekly traditions.
I used some wire ribbon and tags. I think I would have done something a bit more extravagant but I found the ribbon and tags in the dollar section and I just wanted it done... ever get that feeling? I still heart it... but next year I see wide silver glittery ribbon, deep blue tulle, silver stars and maybe a silver little bird or two!!

3 comments:

rachael said...

hey - the pics are cut off on the right side (the one of Eli and the last one)... therefore I cannot complete this craft (haha). looks fun, though!

rachael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! I'm going to read it every day!

=sacha=

Related Posts with Thumbnails